Tuesday, September 26, 2017

The big day

So we see a man driving down a road in what looks like a regular, old car and we see a bride getting a dress tailored. we can assume that the man in the car is drving so fast because he's trying to get to his wedding and he's late. As he's driving he gets slown down by other slower vehicles and a train, then when he finally gets to his wedding his fiance is marrying another man because he wasn't fast enough, and we can assume this because he wasn't driving a Volkswagen.



Notes

Who: Diver or the car, Bride, Man in the chair, Religous Leader, Husband.
What: Driving, fixing dress, Looking out window, Closing door.
When: Wedding Day.
Where: Church, fields, forest, Beach, Bridge, Mountains, City
Why: Driving to wedding.

Driver= Rob Smith
Were you going to your wedding?
No, I was driving to see my love.
Where were you at?
I was driving to Charlotte, North Carolina.
Was that girl your Fiance?
No, because her dad made her marry another man.
 Bride= Angelina garrison
Was the man in car the man you were supposed to marry?
No, but he was the man I loved.
Who was the man in chair?
He was my father.
Did you love the man you were marrying?
His family is very wealthy so I was forced to marry him.
Man in Chair= Jack Garrison
Did you have any control on who the Bride married?
Yes, I made her marry the man at wedding because his family is wealthy.
Were you the father?
Yes I am the father.
If you were the father, where was her mother?
Her Mother died a couple years ago.
Religous Leader
What church are you apart of?
The Catholic Church.
Did you know the bride or the man in the chair?
Yes he attends our church.
What was your opinion on the wedding?
I don't think you someone should be forced to marry.
Husband= Lance Harrison
Did you love the bride?
Yes I loved her.
Did you know the father.
No but him and my dad play golf together.
How did you meet the bride?
Her father introduced her to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment