Tuesday, September 26, 2017

CE 1.4

1. The 4 senators were Sen. Susan Collins, Sen. Mcain , Sen. Ted Cruz and Sen, Rand Paul.
2. The last time was during 1969, during the Nixon administration.
3. A skimmer is a device that you put on a credit card slot and it steals the cards information.
4. Because they believe it will help hire better employes.
5. J.J Mason

1. Yes I have heard this story before, there were people in Geography starting an argument about it.
2. They shouldn't be required to not do anything that isn't illegal, so it shouldn't be condemned if they want to protest something but I don they should do it at work.
3. As I said in my last answer I don't think it should be against the rules but they should keep political opinions out of work.
4. No, I think he took the easy way out by just ranting about it on social media instead of talking about it in depth in a speech.
5. Yes I do, I think because they are African-American they feel more close to home of the victims of the police shootings.
6. I don't know very much except that he refused to pledge because he felt America was a bad country.

No comments:

Post a Comment