Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Som story

The story today is about a girl Shika named who became student of the month and how she got there.
The student of the month goes to James Bowie High School and it occured during the 2017-2018 school year.

 She became student because she wanted to challenge herself and she did that by applying herself in every class and using her time wisely for homework and studying.


 " Shika works very hard in class and really worked for this student of the month" said math teacher Matt Johnson." She really worked hard and challenged herself so she was a perfect choice".

Shika maintains a 3.9 GPA and is involved with a bunch of clubs and extra curricular programs.

When asked what she does at home she answered " I usually finish all my homework and other assignments, then I study for 3 hours if I have a test or exam"


During last years graduation she got rewarded all 5 awards that were handed out for academic execllecne.

" Shika takes her academics and future very seriously and is very engaged in school activities so it's no surprise that school board picked her for student of the month" Said Principal Mark Robinson.

Shika wants to pursue a medical career and she finds the study and use of medicine incredibley intresting.

" I want to be in the medical field when I am older, I just everything about medicine so intresting. Im hoping to get a scholarship to Oxford or maybe even Harvard and I think this student of the month reward will really help".

While having a passion for all things academic Shika also has a passion for the fine arts.

"Usually when I get free time I like to play the violin, sometimes I play other peoples music and sometimes I write my own".

Shika has a younger a younger brother named James who is in 7th grade at Clint Small Middle School.

" I see my big sister as a real inspiration and she's the best big sis anybody could have. She helps with homework and projects as well as helping motivate me when Im not in the mood to work" said Shikas younger brother James.


The next student of the month will be revealed in late november


320 words

1 comment:

  1. Same comments as your big day story. Make sure you are watching today to see the ways to fix these. This one is closer and I can see the efforts to follow the story and structure. You also did well with inverted pyramid.

    ReplyDelete