Thursday, September 28, 2017

The Big Day Story

The Big Day

When real estate mogul John Harrisons son got married you would think it would have been great day. There was gourmet food and everyone was dancing, having a great time, but when a man rushed into the church a big secret was revealed. The man who rushed in was named Rob Smith the Angelina the brides secret lover who tried to get her not to marry.
 As Rob Smith said" I was not her fiance because her dad made her marry another man" and we can all assume this was due to Harrisons massive amount of wealth. " Daddy wouldn't let me marry Rob because he wasn't rich, he was average, He wanted the money for him it was all about the money'" said Angelina the Bride. I think how greedy do you have to be to maniplulate your own daughters love for money. John Harrison the father of the soon to be husband was just apalled. " I thought we were good friends, I thought he liked me for me and not my money. We would go out and golf and have a great time just talking and I believed he was being real, no, he was just using me for my money" Said John Harrison. How crazy you know, a friendship that was just a cover to get the money from the Harrisons and his daughter.
 " I was mad at Angelina but I realised it wasn't her fault, She was being used and I can't hold that against her" said Lance Harrison. Lance fell for Angelina and she had to fake her love, even though she was being used I think she could have at least told Lance the truth. I know it can be hard betraying someone, espically when its a family member you care about and love and I can't put that against her. " I know it was a bad thing to do, but I just wanted the best for my daughter and her future children, you have to understand it wasn't all about me" said Jack Garrison. Even though it's good to care about someone and do anything to help them, but if the help goes against their own wishes goals you should step back, Im not saying it was just out of greed but he should have at the least talked to her about how she wanted to approach the sitiuation.
 A wedding that was just a masquerade, what a strange and cruel prank to pull and even though it was out of love it still was cruel thing to do. Its not all bad news though Angelina and Rob might get the dads blessing as a way of apologizing for his actions, so there still might be hope for a brighter world.

1 comment:

  1. This is one big paragraph. I cannot see the paragraph changes. You need to hit enter and create a new one either with indents or by hitting enter twice and creating a space between paragraphs. The story isn't too bad, but you also deviated from quote-transition style. You told a decent story, but it doesn't fit the style and structure you are supposed to be learning. Watch the presentation this morning and hopefully you can see your errors.

    ReplyDelete