Tuesday, October 3, 2017

The Car Accident

Who: Roger Clementine, John Jacob Jinglcheimer-Smith, Melba Jinglcheimer-Smith.
What: Car Accident 
Where: Intersection of First Street and Slaughter Lane.
When: Between 4:45 and 4:55 Pm
Why: Roger who was 13 collided with the old couple.
How: He was driving on the wrong lane.

"We were just driving to Walmart to get some food then I see the car coming directly at us" Said John Jacob Jinglcheimer-Smith.

John Jacobs suffered a serious head injury and was is critical condition.

Rob Smith the paramedic at the scene said this." We were lucky, John had a serious head injury and if we got there a little later he could've suffered at stroke or brain hemorrhage".

Johns favorite car, his 1989 firebird got completley wrecked and the couple didn't have insurance to pay for a replacement.

" He loved that car, It brought him back to the 80s when we were still young and free. Now the car is destroyed and its a shame, its one of the few things that brought pure joy out of him, it brought a passion out of him". Said Melba, Johns wife.

The 13 year old Roger Clementine suffered minor cuts to the face as well as facing charges of driving without a license.

" I really regret it, It was a terrible idea. I wanted to go to a party and my parents were out on a date, so I took their car and drove off. I had driven before so I thought it would be easy, but I didn't know how to drive on the street, so I crashed" said Roger.

His parents are very apologetic and are fixing to pay for the couples car with their insurance.

"I don't know what got over him, maybe its puberty or rebellious new attitude". Said Rogers mom.

The crash happened between 4:45 and 4:55




No comments:

Post a Comment