Tuesday, October 24, 2017

CE 2.2

Short Answer

1. She had to pay $1,840 in fines to drop the charges.
2. They must get a clean health bill from an FAA approved doctor.
3. Leander has called for $454 million.  Bastrop has called for $88.5 million. Lake Travis has called for $253 million. Eanes has also called for $253 million.
4. A city could see 50,000 jobs and $5 Billion of investment.
5. A repository of over 10,000 memes, short stories and urban legends.

Long Response

1. This story is about a new technology being introduced into the streets of austin, the self-driving car. This story talks about how the self-driving car is safer then human driven cars, because robots can't get drunk or angry and how this allows people with  disabilities to experience more freedoms.

2. The people who would benefit from the self-driving car are people who can't drive on their own, people who are blind or amputees.

3. Personally I would feel more safe if I was driving a car and others were driving cars because I wouldn't want to be In a machine going 60-80 mph and one that I can't control. With other cars I can go at my own pace and I would think not all machines are perfect so few driving cars are bound to crash.

4. No I do no think driving cars will be a big innovation because more people will stick to driving on their own and if not they'll just use public transportation.


No comments:

Post a Comment