Thursday, January 18, 2018

CE 4.1

1. $449,200
2. 20,000 new jobs 
3. Bitcoin and Ethereum
4. Butler Shores Metropolitan Park, Roy Guerrero Metropolitan Park and McKalla Place.
5. A dating app that combines same-day dates with favorite restaurants.

1. This article is about the lives of child actors and the conflicts they struggle to go through. It shows how they're often sexualized by producers and the internet, or how their parents over work them to earn more money. But they can also have a good childhood filled with fun.
2. Some problems with being a child actor can be the sexualization they go through, or being overworked by their parents.
3. From the shows in the article the one I have seen is Stranger Things.
4. My binge favorite would probably be Stranger Things.
5. I use Netflix the watch shows and movies.
6. I watch my shows and movies on my phone or my TV.
7. No, because the stress and being overworked would get to me.
8. No, but it'd be fun to talk to a hollywood star.
9. I would use email or regular mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment