Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Car Raid

For my Car Raid assignment I decided to interview my good friend's dad, his name is Harry Downing.
He has a Mazda cx 5 which is colored blue.

Harry is 62 years old and was born in Round Rock, Texas. For his occupation he works as a fitness instructor and counselor, and when it comes to fitness he focuses on cardiovascular activities such as running or cycling.

On the car I found a bike rack and I inquired further. He explained that "for exercise I usually go on a 5 to 6 mile bike ride around Austin". The bikes he had were solely road bikes and I asked him about that. He said "I only road bike, usually around the Veloway or downtown". I asked what else he does to exercise and he replied "I also like to go on a 1 to 2 mile jog in the morning to wake me up".

Inside his car I found a bunch of dog hair and I asked him about the amount of hair. I do know that he has 2 dogs, but I found the amount of hair interesting since my mom's car doesn't even have a speck of hair. He replied to that with " I have 2 dogs, even though you already know that. The reason I have so much hair however is because one of my dogs is very old so we have to take him to the vet a lot, and since he sheds a lot and I'm so busy I don't really have time to clean the hair out"

Inside his car I also found grocery receipts showing purchases of extremely healthy foods like fruits but mostly tons of vegetables. I asked him about his diet and he said "I like to eat healthy so I can be healthy. It goes along with my running regiment as well as the foods help me gain muscle and results, instead of just healthy calories. It might seem odd seeing as I'm over 60 years old but I've been doing this since I was a teenager, and I'm not going to stop soon because I love feeling healthy.

Because of my interviews I was able to come up with a pretty good idea of Harry's personality and traits. He cares much more about long term results instead of short term gratification and he also loves animals, as hes willing to drive his 10 year old dog to the vet all the time instead of putting him down.





No comments:

Post a Comment