Tuesday, March 6, 2018

CE 5.2

Short Answer 

1. 300,000 to 400,000 people.
2. Dallas County Sheriff Lupe Valdez and Andrew White, George P. Bush and Jerry Patterson, Bill Gravell and Frank Leffingwell.
3. Because they are more likely to have student loans to pay.
4. Shape of Water.
5. A bar that focuses on live music, healthy food and calming activities like yoga.

Long Response

1. It doesn't matter if guns are going to be controlled more strictly because criminals aren't going to follow the law to buy a gun in the first place. Guns can also be made at home which renders the stricter gun laws useless, your just making it harder for good people to buy guns for protection.

2. I think there would be a lot more protests and riots aimed towards gun laws, with schools in Austin having more walk outs.

3. I think AR-15s should not be banned because they are mainly used as a hunting weapon, and it wouldn't stop crime if they were banned because criminals can make guns at home or buy them illegally. 

4. In terms of family my dad thinks that it wouldn't matter if guns were banned because criminals aren't going to follow the law and my mom thinks there should be a ban on assault weapons.

5. If it was something I felt really strongly about I would put all my energy into trying to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment